Black Widow - Moebius Models

So at Jerseyfest I picked up a Black Widow model kit by Moebius Models.  I finished up the Twisty and Bomber Belle resin casts I wanted to get done by Wonderfest and decided to try and get a model kit completed to show as well.

I started the model kit by gluing the body, head, and arms together.  I decided to leave off the hair so that after I primed the body and head I could base coat the face and hair pieces (there are 3) and then put it all together.  I used Duplicolor rust color primer for her head and flesh areas and then primed the rest in Duplicolor black primer.  I then moved in with Garage Kit US Colors Garage Kit Flesh and base coated her head, bust, and fingers.  I followed up with some GKUS Pale flesh to high lite the areas where the light would hit.  

This gave her a bit of contrast awhile so I base coated her hair with GKUS Rich Brown (Yes, I know she is a redhead but in the reference photos I am using, the shadowed portions of her hair are brown). 



The next part will be black and grey, some shadows on her fleshy areas, and then some contrast in the black with different finish treatments.

Comments

Popular Posts