42!


A friend of mine has inspired me to start a blog of my own to document my painting of garage kits and models.  This is mainly for a few friends to take a look at what I've done and offer opinions and thoughts (but anyone can feel free to leave a comment).

I'm fairly new to the Garage Kit scene, having gotten into it by attending Wonderfest in 2014 and taking a class offered by Garage Kits US Colors to airbrush their Lady Clankington figure.

I then attended Jerseyfest in 2015 and actually entered some pieces.  Being judged against themselves, I managed to earn a bronze with both pieces (thanks to Jack and Jim for some pointers and tips the night before).  I also took a sculpting class there that was really fun.

This year I am attending both Wonderfest and Jerseyfest, dragging my son to Wonderfest for a brush painting class offered by the guys at Amazing Figure Modeler (It turns out they are around 2 miles from my house, small world) and then I'm doing an airbrush class at Jerseyfest, should be cool.

I will be posting some photos of pieces here soon and then I'll start mid process with my Black Widow model that I started working on a few nights ago.

Comments

Popular Posts