Daryl Dixon

This post has a bunch of photos.  I had started this piece awhile back but felt that I wasn't good enough to complete it.  Because of this, the piece sat half done in my display cabinet.  After working on the punisher bust and being happy with his it turned out, I decided that I should work on this piece and get it done.

All of the shading on Daryl was done using purples.  The whole piece was brush painted.


I then worked on the zombie portion of the piece.


The tree was mostly done but I ended up adding some fall leaf litter and correcting some of the joints around the base of the tree using some additional sculpted bushes.


The piece was almost done at this point but the crossbow needed some work and the zombie looked to clean.


I added some blood from eating to the zombie and then added the strings and foot piece to the crossbow.  A few homemade crossbow bolts later and the piece was complete!

Comments

Popular Posts